The Sedan Area Foundation gives the people of Chautauqua County an opportunity to make lasting contributions to their community. The Foundation accepts and manages donations of any amount from individuals, families, business, and foundations. These donations are used to serve the interest of the donor and the community. Donations can be mailed to: Sedan Area Foundation, PO Box 102, Sedan, KS 67361.
- Provides a tool to help carry out family and individual donor wishes;
- Handles complex charitable gifts, allowing full tax reduction;
- Provides an opportunity to pool endowments and funds with other organizations;
- Can establish a tax deductible fund for charitable purposes;
- Distributes charitable donations to meet the needs of the community;
- Provides money for new community projects and future community needs.
Board of Directors